This is untrue, however.
Here are some facts about the Brown Recluse spider that you will need to know if you are to properly treat the Brown Recluse spider bite during SHTF:
- When the Brown Recluse spider bites you, it injects a bacteria that reproduces in your skin and literally eats away at your skin
- A Brown Recluse spider bite is more dangerous than a Black Widow spider bite – however, both spider bites should be treated in the same fashion
- A Black Widow spider bite is less serious – you will simply feel like you have a very bad flu for 3 or 4 days, and then you will be back to normal. Your skin will not be eaten away by a run away bacteria. If you get bitten by a Brown Recluse spider, you’ll wish it was a Black Widow.
Here is my story of my Brown Recluse spider bite, and how I treated my Brown Recluse bite. This is by no means to be used as medical advice, and you need to treat your Brown Recluse spider bite however you best see fit. This is how I decided to treat my Brown Recluse bite – and for better or for worse, here are the steps I used.
TREAT A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE STEP 1: MATERIALS
The most effective way to treat a Brown Recluse spider bite is to draw the venom out of your skin via absorption – not by squeezing, sucking, cutting, or bleeding out.
So what is the most absorbing material you can think of?
Here are the materials to gather to follow my spider bite treatment tips:
- Activated carbon (charcoal)
- Cutting board
- Bread roller
- Large square/rectangle band aids
Get Prepared for TEOTWAWKI – Brown Recluse Spider Bite Treatment 101
TREAT A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE STEP 2: SHAVE. DEFINITELY SHAVE.
I didn’t shave my arm the first time – which means it hurt re-dressing the bandage.
Completely shave the area that was hurt – and the entire area around it.
Here’s a picture of me shaving. Like my arm? I think its sexy.
Shave The Entire Area Around Your Brown Recluse Bite Before Adding a Bandage!
TREAT A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE STEP 3: GET YOUR ACTIVATED CARBON
Getting activated carbon is easy – burn some wood and save the coals. In a hurry to save your skin from flesh eating bacteria produced by a scary Brown Recluse? Run to Walmart and go to the fish tank section – there’s where you’ll find your activated carbon.
Activated Carbon – Get It At Walmart BEFORE SHTF!
TREAT A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE STEP 4: MAKE SOME POWDER
Double bag your carbon (charcoal) and put it on your cutting board. From there, take your rolling pin, and roll the crap outta’ that bag.
Make it into a nice Brown-Recluse-venom-sucking-powder. Yeah, that’s the stuff.
Making Activated Carbon Powder
TREAT A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE STEP 5: PUT THE POWDER ON YA SKIN!!!
Put a Piece of Wet Paper Towel (Soaked) On the Carbon – It will Draw Venom Better!